Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Girl Pees Herself During Fight




Damn Keisha, eat that ass up!  Jesus, talk about demoralizing your opponent.  I mean this Keisha broad whooped that ho's (per the cameraman) ass from the beginning bell.  I could tell this is how it was going to go down within the first few seconds by their technique.  Keisha was standing up tall, charging her opponent with the classic MJ face going on.  Just pure determination.  Throwing haymakers to that bitch's face like it was going out of style.  The other girl clearly didn't want to be there either.  The ol "imma look away while I throw a punch" is never a good look.  But that look looks like Kate Upton compared to what happened next.  Keisha threw her opponent to the ground and literally pummeled the piss out of her.  Then let her up so she could get a twitpic of pissy pants then beat her up again.  Just ruthless.

Also, can we talk about the white (black?) elephant in the room?  When did saying "eat that ass up" becomes a fight chant?  Like I'm not even sure what it means but you can be damn sure I'm going to use it every change I get.  Eat that ass indeed.